Oral Presentation Instructions
Each oral presentation will be allotted a time slot of 15 minutes. These 15 minutes are subdivided as follows:
- 12 minutes for the presentation (including the conclusion);
- 3 minutes for questions and switching (changing presentation, announcement by chair, etc.).
In order to ensure that each speaker has equal time to present his/her paper, the session chairpersons will rigidly enforce the time allocated to your presentation.
The slides for oral presentation must be in English. In such cases, oral presentations may be in these languages, but we encourage the authors to adopt English as the main conference language as much as possible.
All computers provided in the Session Rooms will have Windows and Adobe Reader 10.0.1 available, as well as a projector and screen.
You are kindly asked to copy your presentation to your respective Session Rooms computer before the start of the session. Please, CILAMCE’s Organizer Committee kindly recommend to all presenters copy your presentations during coffee breakers just before the session. It is important to note that it is not allowed to use your own computer on the Session Room. You can present your work in English, Portuguese or Spanish, but we strongly recommend that presentation slides be written in English.
Please limit logos to first and last slide only and do not use product or company specific names unless absolutely necessary.
Poster Presentation Instructions
In this edition of CILAMCE, the Organization Committee is innovating with the implementation of the E-Poster, following the sustainable posture to reduce the amount of printed paper and tarp at events. With the arrival of E-Poster there will not be the presencial presentation and the posters will be digitally shown in digital-totens arranged in the middle of the Congress. This way, the participant has easy, dynamic, modern and an attractive access to all posters. But because the E-posters and the digital-totens are new, they deserve attention to the instructions. It is entirely responsibility of the authors to send the E-poster file at its total to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The exhibition tool for the paper need attention by the authors at the moment to arranging of the visual E-poster presentation. It is suggested to observe some technical details listed below with the aim to enhance the paper without interfering the author’s creativity.
- The poster must be elaborated in Power Point and be saved in PDF when sent to the event organization;
- Maximum of 3 slides per poster;
- The first slide must show the title of the paper, name of the authors, origin institution and the declaration of conflicts interest, informing supports received;
- The last slide must show the bibliographics references;
- Font and size letters: arial, minimum size for the title: 18, minimum size for general subjects: 12, minimum size for references: 10. Use of contrasting colors between for good visualization;
- Use of italic it is destined only to indicate terms in other languages;
- Title (capital letter, bold and centralized;
- Authors and institutional affiliates. Indicate at footnote the author’s institution and e-mail of the rapporteur;
- Subject structure:
- Introduction and Goals;
- Results and Arguments
- The E-poster title must be identical to the abstract. Below the title must be the authors names and its institutions. When there are more than one author, they must be separated by ;
ONE DAY prior to your presentation, check in at your respective Session Room.
Ten minutes prior to the beginning of your session, meet the session chairs and your fellow presenters in your assigned session room. This will allow you to check the presentation sequence, learn how to operate the audiovisual equipment, and be advised of the system for time keeping.