Authors with Abstract accepted are requested to submit full-length papers (20 pages maximum) intended for publication in the congress proceedings.
All full-length papers will be reviewed under the responsibility of the Organizing Committee. The Full-Length Papers submission will be available in SWGE after abstract acceptance.
• Papers should address theoretical aspects and/or practical applications related to the mini-symposia.
• It is strongly recommended that full-length papers be submitted in English. Submissions in Portuguese, Spanish or Italian may be occasionally accepted, provided that at least the slides for oral presentation are in English. In such cases, oral presentations may be in these languages, but we encourage the authors to adopt English as the main conference language as much as possible.
• A participant can present several papers but, at least one registration must be linked to each paper.
• In order to avoid no show during CILAMCE 2017, only presented papers will be published in proceedings.
• Proceedings with all presented papers will be generated after CILAMCE 2017 then; they will be sent by post to the address indicated in the registration form of each registered participant.